Should I frag this digi?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jtlmnop
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jtlmnop

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 16, 2020
Messages
128
Reaction score
90
Location
Bloomington
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought my first SPS a week ago. A nice monti digi. Currently in a frag rack working it up to more light.

I noticed that one branch seems to be growing into another. See pics, branch on the left growing into branch on the right.

I’m wondering if I should just separate that branch or if this is normal and it will sort itself out.

Any advise would be appreciated. TYIA

E5971F14-EC0C-4098-A611-0155622D051B.jpeg ED12AB58-E3D4-4B89-B7D3-C3851AEBC067.jpeg
 
I likwe it the way it is
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new