Should i move my Mp 40s

Ecotech Marine

david campbell

View Badges
Reaction score
So the new 220 is filled. im considering moving my 2 mp40s to it, from my 150g reef tank. Cause in the reef, i have two 4k gryes as well, I believe I have over kill flow in the reef, i went this way cause I new I would be getting this larger tank,, now the time has come to deside, do you think this is a smart idea? I have 2 cheapo 2600gph wavemakers running on the 220 now.

AS

PBnJOnWheat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
So the new 220 is filled. im considering moving my 2 mp40s to it, from my 150g reef tank. Cause in the reef, i have two 4k gryes, I believe I have over kill flow in the reef, do you think this is a smart idea? I have 2 cheapo 2600gph wavemakers running on the 220 now.
I wouldn’t go based on numbers IMO, in my opinion. I would see what the water surface, as well as under the surface how the water moves and if it’s suitable to your coral/fish needs.

:) if you have a build thread u should put it on ur profile so you get the badge and it’s an easy click for access! Assuming it’s just filled I’d just take a whack at it honestly, you still have them so you can always adjust later

A Hardy, Fast Growing, Pretty & Inexpensive Coral...Does it exist?

• Yes (tell us in the thread)

Votes: 72 81.8%
  • NO

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 15 17.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors