Should I protect it's foot?

SaltyNewb850

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2020
Messages
14
Reaction score
3
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my sebea anemone (maybe malu) is moving and has been in this spot for past 7+ hrs. Do I need to put a cover over it's foot to protect it? My female clownfish does a great job protecting it. As well as my watchman goby for some strange reason. if I do cover the foot what do I use? A clay pot or pvc cut lengthwise? Thank you in advance for all your answers!

IMG_20200610_185156.jpg IMG_20200610_185212.jpg
 
You should figure out why it’s unhappy. Just being uncovered is fine, but it not attaching is a way bigger problem than having it’s foot exposed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new