SHOUTOUT TO CHANDLEROCKS AQUASCAPING!!!

SaltWaterTank_Noob

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2025
Messages
310
Reaction score
529
Location
TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you so much for this, it was sooo awesome to see all the different custom work yall had at Reefapalooza and so glad I could grab this! Hopefully yall are in here haha.

20250318_095230.jpg
 
I was looking at their stuff over the weekend at RAP as well! David and his wife do some incredible aquascapes together!
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new