Shoutout to Reef Breeders

satx22

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Location
san Antonio
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Excellent customer service from ReefBreeders. I had an issue with my Photon V2 after saltwater mist got into the fixture, and instead of just telling me to replace parts, they took the time to help me troubleshoot the problem.


Logan and Liam were extremely responsive, asked for detailed photos, reviewed the situation, and helped me narrow down what needed to be replaced. I never felt like they were trying to sell me something I didn’t need.


Hands down some of the best customer service and response times I’ve experienced from a company. ReefBreeders has definitely earned a lifetime customer.


— Christopher Castillo
 
Christopher, thank you for taking the time to post this. Logan and I appreciate it. 🙂

I’m glad we were able to help get everything narrowed down and taken care of for you. We’ll be here to help whenever you need it. Messages like this mean a lot to us, especially when someone takes the time to share their experience publicly.

Thank you again for the kind words and for supporting ReefBreeders. 🙏
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new