Show a little torch love

BighohoReef

A reefer in need is a friend indeed!
View Badges
Joined
Apr 14, 2020
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
10,682
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Reef2Reef Family... Looking for a little torch love today to help light up my life.

What do you have growing in the tank?!?
IMG-3422.JPG

IMG-3258.JPG
 
Wish I could get a better pic, my favorite one right now. From another R2R member. Phone photo does no justice
8D478FA7-9852-4080-BCA9-CE3D4C98613A.jpeg
That’s looks like it’s in its own little cove
 
Aww thanks for the shoutout! I only have 2 torches right now :(. Hulk and Hellfire.
98C302B1-27C9-47EF-B5DB-9FA7B9F4F98C.jpeg
6F9EC21B-915F-4267-9238-9F09C18095D9.jpeg
Beautiful tank shot! The mushrooms in the front are an added bonus! You know what type of discos they are?
 
Beautiful tank shot! The mushrooms in the front are an added bonus! You know what type of discos they are?
I don’t... I just call them Those Stupid Blue Ones. I have a lot of shrooms, those blue ones got put in about 10 minutes after I filled the tank with water. They’ve been through hell and made it. I’m wanting to try my hand at yumas soon!
 
Aww thanks for the shoutout! I only have 2 torches right now :(. Hulk and Hellfire.
98C302B1-27C9-47EF-B5DB-9FA7B9F4F98C.jpeg
6F9EC21B-915F-4267-9238-9F09C18095D9.jpeg
WAIT! There’s a bicolor torch under the clam!! Forgot about that guy, grew him a torch spawning. Came to me the size of my pinky to the first knuckle!
 
alk/alk/and more alk..lol 60 days,6 to 9 heads,8-12 ,on another :rolleyes: :cool:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new