Show me your ATO Reservior

  • Thread starter Thread starter thall17
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
1757123020848.png
 
Interesting, out of all the photos I have of equipment and the reef, I have none of my ato lol. It’s W/C day so I’ll snap one in a little and post.
 
Yeah, I couldn't find a reservoir that would fit next to my 75 gallon sump under the 180, so I built one myself out of standard 1/4" acrylic. Holds a little over 10 gallons or rodi water, ready to be pumped into the sump. In the summer this reservoir can last anywhere from 7-10 days, in the winter I can get 4-5 days. 20200223_221852.jpg
 
Not quite finished with everything yet, but here’s mine (on the left) still haven’t plumbed it in yet, it came from amazon 2.6 gallons. Small yes but I have a smaller tank. Should last a week or two before needing filled. I’m really proud of this new setup I’m building. Cant wait to finish it.
IMG_7512.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new