Show me your blue hammers

  • Thread starter Thread starter rogersb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rogersb

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2011
Messages
686
Reaction score
604
Location
white haven
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AquaSD has been selling some steel blue hammers lately and at a swap a year ago a seller was saying he had them but sold out. I've never seen one in person. I am thinking about buying one but don't want to find out it's just a different shade of green.
 
The last time I had got some from them they were more of a blue green, but I wouldn't really call them a green hammer.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new