Show me your chalice dominant tanks!

I have considered it! I don't always trust independent sellers though.

There are a few sites which have some nice ones. WWC, Cherry, Tital Gardens, Boom all have reasonably priced ones right now. Shipping gets me though. I'm looking for one source with several.
We love chalices, too, and have found Aqua SD to have a big assortment at very competitive prices. Watch for their sales. (20% off Labor Day sale ends tonight.) Shipping is $30.
 
Just got this chalice today! I think it just a normal chalice.
28292162-E9A6-4204-B460-7318C66763EE.jpeg
 
I put in a big order with aquasd today. Hopefully I will have some good ones.
 
Nice pics! Some full frontal tank shots would be cool too.
 
sorry mine would not fit in 35 gal..beware of the hw stunner.. :oops: :)
V__87B2.jpg
V__E7BA.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new