Show Me Your Clowns!

  • Thread starter Thread starter The Fry
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Okay okay okay....lol ill bite.

1638599438402.png


1638599470679.png










1638599619640.png
BEAUTIFUL clowns! Thank you for sharing with us!
 
My maroons I had in a previous tank was notorious for attacking my hand, especially the female.

Current pair of Tomato's and they are spawning. The pair usually sleeps near the corner overflow, but I caught them sleeping near the rock the past few nights!
 

Attachments

  • 20211204_094121.jpg
    20211204_094121.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 39

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new