Show me your favorite Millepora!

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RR Raven stands out from across the room.
P7171238.jpg

BC Conveyor belt is super nice multicolor. I have another one that has the similar 4+ color scheme as the Conveyor but with deeper magenta/purple/deeper green motif...it was called the "Quasar mille". Still just an encrusting frag for me, but it will definitely be a contender if it grows out well!
Beautiful Tim!

Graffiti Spot

Cat and coral maker
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My favorite are yellow mille since it’s hard to find ones that aren’t just a green yellow. I have had three and the one I have now just starting getting a dead area, probably from bubble algae :( Wouldn’t have noticed if this thread hadn’t been posted so maybe I can get it to recover now.
I will still post a filtered pic even though it’s not doing well right now, since no yellow ones have been posted yet, it is that yellow without blues too. You can see the bad spot and polyps retracted on the base... It does tend to get a little pink or orange in it when it’s doing well but only really shows under blue light.
2A3A670E-1774-44BD-916C-DE9D1C22E15A.jpeg

I would agree the purple ones are cool when you can find them and there are many indo pieces that are just awesome, names are not needed for a mille to be stunning that’s for sure. I would say the acid trip and asd rainbow are probably my top two and three and that rr raven is sick! Beautiful colony!

TexasTodd

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
JF Solar Flare by far for me. RMF Diablo is nice. Farmer Ty Lava Monster is a nice one I have that is a fast grower.
As Ed said, a nice "bubble gum pink/blue type".

OP
OP
J

jsweir

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have break your wallet milli, rmf acid trip milli, asd rainbow milli coming and bought the following at the jf sale:
Super cell milli, super pink milli, supersonic milli, lavender milli, underdog milli. Add this to the 5 or 6 I already have - I should have a pretty good milli forest! Still need a good yellow one.

stylolvr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RR Raven stands out from across the room.
P7171238.jpg

BC Conveyor belt is super nice multicolor. I have another one that has the similar 4+ color scheme as the Conveyor but with deeper magenta/purple/deeper green motif...it was called the "Quasar mille". Still just an encrusting frag for me, but it will definitely be a contender if it grows out well!
That is a beautiful coral - wow!!

techdef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These two shaggy ones I just picked up from Unique Corals Solomon’s Island haul!

803BCF5F-7A28-4823-8AF4-1E4F07A90096.jpeg 10307FE2-DCB9-44F6-8BEA-0C62BCF788D7.jpeg
(and yes, I’m using and old Stylo skeleton as a frag rack. It looks way better than plastic!)

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 18 33.3%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.9%
Back