Show Me Your Fragfarmer Watermelon!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter 143gadgets
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

143gadgets

Mr. Meticulous
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2006
Messages
6,006
Reaction score
157
Location
D.C.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love this Watermelon and I think that it is one of those under appreciated watermelons. That being said.... Let's see what u got!!!!

Here's mine!!!!

FFRed.jpg


Bottom right
photo-39.jpg


Pic from Fragfarmer site
t_762.jpg
 
I would say decent for me. Not super fast like the BGM
 
That's a real looker you've got there, Jose! And Chris, I'll happily take that whole tupperwear off your hands :D
 
hehehe... another WM that has been around for a while but not having much attention... but I know what the mother colony looks like now so it just made it to my list... ;)
 
Thanks Peter. Now all I need is a piece of your pink *******. :D
 
I'll have a pic later of Pink, Pinker, Pinkest!!! or is it Red, Redder, Reddest?!? :hammer:
 
I got this directly from Eric at the same time he brought in that first aussie acan shippment 2.5 years ago. It started of slow but here recently it has taken off!

chalice1.jpg


here are some frags I made from it and move faster than anything I have ever seen!
DSC01488.jpg

DSC01489.jpg

DSC01486.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 28.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new