show me your growth

  • Thread starter Thread starter FMF0331
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

FMF0331

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 24, 2011
Messages
2,001
Reaction score
2,064
Location
America
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
December 2018 / May 2019
grow.jpg
 
hahaha ..

Very nice coral by the way. Is it one of those home wreckers? I can never identify what is what...... I'd love something that has the large polyp-feeder-look of those (like a green slimer but different colors?) but I'm not in the $300+ Just-the-tip game.....
 
Walt Disney . got the frag for 100.00
i too like corals with out names , i like to buy doo doo brown frags / give it TLC hope for the best
 
Game over Lol!

It’s hard to get a photo of it from the side like that it has gotten so big I have to put to put my phone against the wall to get it all in the frame. It’s gone absolutely crazy and I’m going to have to do a major trimming soon.

E8FDF953-C3C9-4B3E-93F5-9FD749562DCA.jpeg
 
How old is your tank
 
It’s hard to get a photo of it from the side like that it has gotten so big I have to put to put my phone against the wall to get it all in the frame. It’s gone absolutely crazy and I’m going to have to do a major trimming soon.

E8FDF953-C3C9-4B3E-93F5-9FD749562DCA.jpeg
Stunning! What’s that purple Behemoth shadowing in the back
 
Awesome!! Love these!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new