Show me your QT tanks

  • Thread starter Thread starter renato120
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

renato120

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2014
Messages
2,234
Reaction score
1,333
Location
Nashua,NH
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, guys I bought a 40g breeder, Im going to do a qt tank. I would like to see some of your setup including the filtration for it please. Thank you so much!
 
I just finished my QT setup. Filter, powerhead, light and a heater when I get it running. Am I missing Anything else?
84CFB8A2-BAFE-4924-BDEA-7B875901FA71.jpg
 
This was my seahorse one.

qttank.jpg
 
Cool set-ups!
Do you normally replace the entire water after the Fish/Corals have been QT'ed?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new