Show me your SPS!

Gianluca

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
121
Reaction score
57
Location
Northville
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I just got my first branching sps. It’s a green pocillopora, and I am so excited to see it grow! So I wanna see all of your SPS! Show me what you got!
 
06394656-31B4-48B3-B924-40DE6014B666.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new