Show me your tank zoom!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ocelaris
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ocelaris

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 3, 2016
Messages
1,786
Reaction score
1,156
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had an idea, why don't we do a zoom meeting where anyone can do a walk around of their tank? Like every few days whomever wants to do a show off, they do a zoom or webex sharing of their tank and answer questions? I'm sure we'd get a lot of interest. For example I get questions about my tank build from prospective miracles tank owners, and I've done what's app video chats with them to answer questions. So expanding on that, why not do an hour of question/answer? I know I would tune in to see people's tanks.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new