Show off those Bowerbankis!!!

Reefing_addiction

MOD for SBB Yoga Flame
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Messages
22,694
Reaction score
54,087
Location
Westminster
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll show you my bowers! You show me yours!!!

Please? ;)


IMG_2014.jpeg
IMG_2007.jpeg
IMG_2005.jpeg
IMG_2006.jpeg
IMG_1809.jpeg
IMG_1757.jpeg

GROUP PHOTO!!!
IMG_1737.jpeg
 
Just some phone snapshots. What I lack in variety I’m making up for in size. Had this piece for probably 8 years now. Maybe more.

APC_0557.jpeg

APC_0561.jpeg


Heads? Yes. Many. The newest growths are basically side colonies now but still attached. Maybe around 8 inches
Eventually I’ll get there!! Need to be patient…..probably give my collection more room to grow!!

I finally just started adding to my tank after a 2 yeah set it and forget it after a crash
 
What's your guys experience with growth rate for Bowerbankis?
 
What's your guys experience with growth rate for Bowerbankis?
They are some of the slowest growers and love feeding on fleshy food. You’ll only get 2-4 heads a year.
 
They are some of the slowest growers and love feeding on fleshy food. You’ll only get 2-4 heads a year.
Mine has grown extremely slow. Maybe because I don't feed it...This is a little over 2 years of growth for mine.
20230805_104746.jpg
20251114_185239.jpg
 
Here are some of mine. Sniper, ASD, KD Masters
IMG_0416.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0413.jpeg
    IMG_0413.jpeg
    215.1 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0414.jpeg
    IMG_0414.jpeg
    97.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0418.jpeg
    IMG_0418.jpeg
    148 KB · Views: 34

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new