Show Off Those Full Tank Shots!

Semi-decent shot of my 40B
IMG_7482.jpg

One of the best 40 breeders I've ever seen! Great work!
 
Who else is game?
 
I'll have to get a FTS of mine as my most recent is about 6 months ago...

Very nice everyone. I especially like the aquascapes with more swim room for the fish and rocks off the sand.

Steven how are those triggers and lion with your corals? I think triggers and lions are some of the coolest saltwater fish, but you hardly ever see them in a reef tank.
 
Wow, we really thought there'd be a lot more participation... Anyone else care to share? :bigsmile:
 
I'll have to get a FTS of mine as my most recent is about 6 months ago...

Very nice everyone. I especially like the aquascapes with more swim room for the fish and rocks off the sand.

Steven how are those triggers and lion with your corals? I think triggers and lions are some of the coolest saltwater fish, but you hardly ever see them in a reef tank.

They are good with the coral so far. Just don't think about any shrimp, snails or crabs. I do have a bunch of tiger tail cucumbers in there that they don't mess with.

Here is the 45ish gallon display that is tied in with my big tank. The wife had to have clown fish.
uploadfromtaptalk1322781811722.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1322781882861.jpg


Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
 
They are good with the coral so far. Just don't think about any shrimp, snails or crabs. I do have a bunch of tiger tail cucumbers in there that they don't mess with.

Here is the 45ish gallon display that is tied in with my big tank. The wife had to have clown fish.
uploadfromtaptalk1322781811722.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1322781882861.jpg


Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

A happy wife makes for a happy reef... Thanks for sharing!
 
bump...
 
thanks for the links to the threads... Not sure how I missed them, lol! I noticed there is not a lot of recent participation in them either...
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new