Show off those great CUBE TANK AQUASCAPES!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2012
Messages
40,645
Reaction score
67,840
Location
Fontana, California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Let's see your favorite cube tank aquascapes! This could be your tank, a friend's, or just a favorite you saw somewhere that was inspirational. This thread will give cube owners inspiration for great scapes!

Here are a few I found inspirational to get us started.

3.jpg


4.jpg


5.jpg
 
This was my 45 cubes scape. Cube tanks are just easier to scape IMO, at least for me lol. I need to find I pic of it from the side because that was my favorite part. The cubes give you a lot of depth to play with:)
downloadfile-4.jpg
 
This was my 45 cubes scape. Cube tanks are just easier to scape IMO, at least for me lol. I need to find I pic of it from the side because that was my favorite part. The cubes give you a lot of depth to play with:)
downloadfile-4.jpg
Very nice!! I'm working on scaping my cube tonight.
 
Good-looking scapes! I should have one to show off tomorrow... :-)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new