Show Off Thread - Fish

Unicorn Tang.jpg
 
Thank you dude! How big would these guys grow? I really like the look of them and thinking it could be the next investment
 
Thank you dude! How big would these guys grow? I really like the look of them and thinking it could be the next investment

Biggest I've seen is 4"
 
Thank you! I may ask my LFS if they can get hold of one for me, as I've not seen any stocked in store.
Would they be suited to share a tank with a pair of common clowns and a Royal gramma?
It woll be fine with those fish.
 
A few of my guys.
pyramid-CB%201%20of%201_zpsojc1k9uj.jpg


My almost 6" yellow wrasse
Yellow%20coris%201%20of%201_zpspafwhn5x.jpg

Potter's wrasse
Potters1%201%20of%201_zpsrz3tukf2.jpg

P. attenuatus....hard sucker to get a picture of!
attenuatus2%201%20of%201_zps4zv1hoeg.jpg

My pink margin
PM-yellow%20coris%201%20of%201_zpsvygok143.jpg
 
Thank you and sure. From the top:

Black Striated Anglerfish (Antennarius striatus)
Baby Grey Angelfish (Pomacanthus arcuatus)
Red Soapfish (Suttonia lineata) So, not a dottyback.
Candy Basslet (Liopropoma carmabi)
Whitecap Goby (Lotilia graciliosa)
Blue Stripe Cave Gobies (Trimma tevegae)
How was the care of the red soap fish?
 
What’s the second rabbit fish?? Scientific name and regular name?
The second rabbitfish is Siganus doliatus, it has a few common names including barred rabbitfish and scribbled rabbitfish.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new