0   0   0
SDC10347.jpg

CerebrlAsassn1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Big derasa...check him out!! & ?'s

just go this derasa at the chattanooga frag swap the other day... hes about 7 inches left to right, 5 inches tall, about 5 inches give or take from front to back when open, he only cost me $90!!!:bigsmile: As you can tell by the big y.tang in the pic (who is about the size of a DVD), the clam is pretty big...i thought the last one i had was big,you should be able to see the shell from that one in the sand on the left, but this is definitely the biggest ive ever owned, and ever seen in person!! Also got some clowns at the FS, they had perculas, ocellaris, and black clowns all for 10 dollars each!! i swiped up 4 of those suckers!!:tongue: I was wondering though if anyone knows if the discoloration on the left side of the clam is something to worry about? That and if you know what the best supplement is to use for feeding him. I use some already for my other corals but im not sure if they are enough or the best to use...:eek:oh:

Attachments

• 0817091906a.jpg
    0817091906a.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 156
  • 0817091908.jpg
    0817091908.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 138
  • 0817091908a.jpg
    0817091908a.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 148
  • 0817091906.jpg
    0817091906.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 130

CerebrlAsassn1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey KEEPERZ, i think yours has mine beat by about 5 inches at least!!! and i thought my clam was big!!! that ones awesome!!! BEAST!!!

CerebrlAsassn1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Big derasa...check him out!! & ?'s

dont know what happened...dont see my pics.....???:squigglemouth:

OP
OP
Azurel

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see your pics.....The discoloration might be from shading on that part of the clam or bleaching from lighting. Either way it should come back...I doubt it was from clowns. Once they get that big they tend to get more energy from the lighting then actually filtering the water, although they still will to an extent. Try some phyto but don't go crazy as it can cause issues if it is used to much.

Sikryd

hmm...Sweet!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fins & Feathers. I dont know if you have been to the store, but Sean and his wife are really good people. He has a lot of nice stuff.

No doubt. He is a cool guy. I am going to make a trip out there when I drop some stuff off to Hunter.
Actually now that I think about it - I think I saw that one on the right there ~5 months ago. It could have been a similar one. He gets in some ones for sure. And since he is out there a ways, they don't get picked over too closely :)

Definetely a store worth going to, I just wish he was closer

lhcorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, my wife and I have become pretty good friends with Sean and his wife. We get down to the store every other week. He is getting me a couple of corals that are unreal. Will post pics when i get them.

Sikryd

hmm...Sweet!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, my wife and I have become pretty good friends with Sean and his wife. We get down to the store every other week. He is getting me a couple of corals that are unreal. Will post pics when i get them.

I know we would be down to the store all the time too if we lived close by. They are both really cool, love pets, and really take care of people. He's my new "Aquaco" in the area.
The wife and I love pets too, so I'm kind glad we don't live close by. Otherwise we would have a bigger zoo than we already have. I guarantee we would have a chameleon by now :tongue:
Can't do all that with the baby on the way though!

Cool - I can't wait to see some pictures once you get them. I picked up a couple really cool frags from him last time I was there. And GREAT prices too.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 52 41.9%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 62 50.0%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 10 8.1%
Back