Show off your edited photos

Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

Keithcorals

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 23, 2012
Messages
716
Reaction score
44
Location
Anna Maria Island FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please post pics you have edited with artistic license. This is a thread where Photoshop isn't a bad word.
I love this pic and yes I edited the pants off it :D

 
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398813303.439566.jpg
 
Very nice guys!!! Love that mantis

I thought about suggesting before and after but thought it would be cool to have a thread that focuses on the beautiful images only possible through editing. I'm happy to see before pics too if people want to post them
 
Dragon soul favia
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1401344836006.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1401344836006.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 239
I'll dig out the original here in a bit. Do they have to be aquaria related?
 
The original
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1401345623908.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1401345623908.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 235
art.jpg
 
IMG_0011 (2).jpg


I was accused of photo shopping this picture. But I'm just a bad photographer. I don't ever photo shop - I'm a bad photographer.
 
IMG_0068.jpg


As you can see from this picture, it really does have blue polyps. See, I'm a bad photographer; can't even get the picture straight half the time.
 
Last edited:
This isn't aquaria related, but it very well could be the best shot of my life.
uploadfromtaptalk1401409808848.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1401409830035.jpg

The original
uploadfromtaptalk1401409857205.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new