Show off your eye candy

  • Thread starter Thread starter Baldyreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Baldyreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2025
Messages
1,022
Reaction score
979
Location
Rancho Cucamonga
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone gonna be picking up a cool acantho from my lfs this weekend and would love to see everyone else’s cool/favorite coral, post pictures and show off!

To start here’s the one I’ll be picking up on Sunday

20261002_084230_0A593B6E-1A0F-4FB0-AA74-F7DEB4D00F37.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new