Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a.jpg

Borbonius
OR
Harlequin Sweetlips
IMG_5789.JPG
Very pretty tank and fish! How big of a tank? Can you post a whole tank shot looks really nice and coral is so healthy! What kind of lights do you use?

Corey Baker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your sweet lips is gonna grow like crazy!!!

Ive been told and warned about them.. but its been in the tank for 7-8 months and it doesn't seem to be growing all that fast and its a great tank mate to the rest of the inhabitants. If i had to guess its already about 5" and swims in and around my hand when doing work in the tank. super friendly fish.

ebeez

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive been told and warned about them.. but its been in the tank for 7-8 months and it doesn't seem to be growing all that fast and its a great tank mate to the rest of the inhabitants. If i had to guess its already about 5" and swims in and around my hand when doing work in the tank. super friendly fish.
I love that fish. I had one for almost a year then one of my older kids looked after my tank while I went on vacation.. need I say more. Luckily he was the only casualty.

Mini Coop

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My new babies - like new today! Love my naso. I’ve always wanted one. Literally a dream come true!
Jury is out on the Powder blue...we will see how she acts!

But in the main tank - LOVE my blue star leopard wrasse. She is a PIG. And comes out at 10 a.m. and is in bed by 9:15. She follows me around and has an awesome personality!

AAD5CFF7-E04E-48E3-B924-3C37D47DC6B7.jpeg

9D3D7E55-389D-4DB2-8D04-26A2C605ABD2.jpeg

ebeez

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My new babies - like new today! Love my naso. I’ve always wanted one. Literally a dream come true!

But in the main tank - LOVE my blue star leopard wrasse. She is a PIG. And comes out at 10 a.m. and is in bed by 9:15. She follows me around and has an awesome personality!

The star leopard is beautiful!

Mini Coop

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want one so bad but i feel everyone keeps trying to shoot me down about them eating! How do you feel about that

I heard the same thing. If you have some experience in QT and fish, you will be ok. I always make sure they are eating at the LFS before I get them! If they don’t eat, I don’t buy. It’s a HARD thing to do!!

purpguerilla

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I heard the same thing. If you have some experience in QT and fish, you will be ok. I always make sure they are eating at the LFS before I get them! If they don’t eat, I don’t buy. It’s a HARD thing to do!!
Yeah im new to the hobby so ive been lucky enough to learn about qt early! Great advice though def will ask to see it eat if they ever get one!

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Leopards are tough. They ship poorly and can be tough to acclimate. Even once they are eating, often they will still waste away. Really do require a low stress quarantine. I'm about 50:50 with them.

RtomKinMad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hi, are your new babies pale in quarantine. I moved my purple tank out of 300gal into quarantine due to fighting, he was really getting picked on. We got ick/velvet? In our new 93gal after quarantining all. So we still have whose left in quarantine in cooper and did a Furon treatment also. Ever since we put the purple in quarantine it has been very pale. Now I see ick on it even in copper. Have increased copper dose a little. I don’t know why it’s so pale though? Any suggestions. We took done the 93gal and got new sand, dried out the rock and are starting tank over. Had not put coral in yet. Thank you

Back