Show off your favorite fish

  • Thread starter Thread starter BluTang85
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Big Blue!!!! Going on 12+ years with him. This photo was taken a 2 years ago when I got my Red Sea tank...he has gotten even bigger about 7" long! He's been thru at least 2 ich outbreaks and 1 power outage that killed all my other fish. He's a tank!!!!! Not sure how long these guys live in captivity. Oh and we love you to Wolley! (yellow backwards :)

Home_2:16:16.jpg
 
Got better pictures of my Yellow-fin Flasher Wrasse today. He was flashing up a storm. Multiple pictures because I cannot decide which is best. :(
Which picture is the best picture?
YellowfinFlasher2018062805.jpg
YellowfinFlasher2018062804.jpg
YellowfinFlasher2018062803.jpg
YellowfinFlasher2018062802.jpg
 
Last edited:
Bi colour Blenny. This is Lenny and this is his rock. You move the rock, you move Lenny. He is barely 2 inches long and since he was put in our Cade 400 he picked that rock and set up house. He cleans inside and out. The cade crashed recently so we had to move all the residents to our 10g. Just picked up the rock and put it in the other dt. He wasn’t too happy and has worn his war stripes since.

51C8B578-95BB-424D-AFEC-7845185C598F.jpeg


9EF2A6F0-1B3B-465E-8630-3B6A94183130.jpeg
 
Big Blue!!!! Going on 12+ years with him. This photo was taken a 2 years ago when I got my Red Sea tank...he has gotten even bigger about 7" long! He's been thru at least 2 ich outbreaks and 1 power outage that killed all my other fish. He's a tank!!!!! Not sure how long these guys live in captivity. Oh and we love you to Wolley! (yellow backwards :)

Home_2:16:16.jpg

I love how full this blue tang looks.
 
My Scribbled Angel. I’ve had him since he was a tiny guy about three years ago and he’s always been a perfect citizen in the tank with corals and tank mates.

A9E5E8AC-1910-401D-B7C0-28318382B8CA.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new