Show off your favorite fish

  • Thread starter Thread starter BluTang85
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
IMG_1002.JPG

Not too bad for an iPhone...
Nice fish, what is it?
 
1E4E335C-C093-4E9D-9A3F-A1D3B946F284.jpeg 531543AC-3607-48C0-AC17-C349939EFFE7.jpeg
I’ve had him since December 8th and I’m still scared to name him. He is quite the spaz so that will probably be it.
 
Ive had two seahorse tanks. They were my favorite but the last set I had to return because I couldn't afford to get live food every three days.
20170615_092131.jpeg
 
15963880596404262686933128706652.jpg
15963880596404262686933128706652.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new