Show off your goby’s!

It's a 125. I have about 38 smaller fish so I have a lot of gobies. :)



Really like this jester gobies. Have you had any problems with aggression from other tank mates? I want one. I am concerned by royal gramma or melananarus wrasse will bully it.
 
Vamp!!
 

Attachments

  • B3148390-0987-432A-9BD2-AA50E995214D.jpeg
    B3148390-0987-432A-9BD2-AA50E995214D.jpeg
    240.2 KB · Views: 92
  • ADE4DA30-B6B6-40CF-A541-40981AD22FD5.jpeg
    ADE4DA30-B6B6-40CF-A541-40981AD22FD5.jpeg
    155.3 KB · Views: 76
  • 2D4B08FE-3D53-4113-99F4-E51BF0B7EAA3.jpeg
    2D4B08FE-3D53-4113-99F4-E51BF0B7EAA3.jpeg
    198.8 KB · Views: 81
  • F4E07DD5-3200-4667-9CE5-C354A0935A68.jpeg
    F4E07DD5-3200-4667-9CE5-C354A0935A68.jpeg
    214.8 KB · Views: 75
Have these two Zebra Bar Gobies/Dartfish wrapping up QT - slo-mo vid. I really like the way these fish move, but it’s weird how the camera doesn’t pick up their colors. The vertical stripes are a really vibrant reddish color that just doesn’t come through.

Pardon my terrible video skills, they’re not the easiest to catch on camera…
 
Can you put multiple Jester Gobies in a tank? Or do they have conspecific agression?
Depends on size of tank and gender. My two did not get along so I assume they were males.
 
Can you put multiple Jester Gobies in a tank? Or do they have conspecific agression?
I just put two Jester gobies into my 40 reef and there seems to be no issue currently. I got them both from Biota and they are under an inch each, so there's time for them to set up territories still. They currently pal around together
 
This is my diamond goby not even 2 minutes after a water change cleaning out his burrow because some sand fell in there while I was putting water back in the tank. He did it many times but of course as I pulled out the camera he stops.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1355.MOV
    72.4 MB
Can you put multiple Jester Gobies in a tank? Or do they have conspecific agression?
I'm not sure. I had 6 of them and now I only see 4. I don't know what happened to the other 2 but they seem to pair up. 2 stay on one side and the others on the other side.

I will get a few more when I find them
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new