Show off your Midas Blennies!!

katforscience

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Midas named Sherbie of whom I’ve really grown to love… their quirky personality, the way they swim, their color, their big blue eyes, and how chonky they are is becoming one of my favorite parts of my tank… what do you think of yours? Feel free to share pics ❤️ here is mine :)

314B6DB6-2A6E-4685-8D36-FDFB41372719.jpeg

dangles

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I haven’t named mine (I’m really bad about that). He’s super cool and fun to watch but he’s a real ****** to my purple dart fish :worried-face:

He makes a couple of appearances in this short video. I don’t have any photos though.

OP
OP
K

katforscience

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven’t named mine (I’m really bad about that). He’s super cool and fun to watch but he’s a real ****** to my purple dart fish :worried-face:

He makes a couple of appearances in this short video. I don’t have any photos though.

Your tank looks really cool! I’ve never seen anyone do rockwork like that before

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m thinking about getting a cluster for mine as well… the question is where would I put it…
I just put his on a flat rock and he is the happiest blenny ever!

dangles

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Your tank looks really cool! I’ve never seen anyone do rockwork like that before

Thank you! I’m actually going to be selling that tank soon. I moved and built a bigger one (the tank thread link in my bio). The scape in the bigger tank is pretty cool too :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

OP
OP
K

katforscience

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you! I’m actually going to be selling that tank soon. I moved and built a bigger one (the tank thread link in my bio). The scape in the bigger tank is pretty cool too :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
Sweet! I can’t wait til I’m at the point where I’m ready to upgrade… I’ll definitely go check out your scape, so cool!!

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might buy some and put it under my main archway… that way he will always be front and center (the way he likes it)
Yeah! Mo always hid and I never saw him but when I put the barnacle in he was super happy!

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awe Mo was a shy baby ❤️ Sherbie was shy for 2 days and now is the king of the tank
Yeah he now does what he wants, none of the fish mess with him lol and he and the mandarins are the smallest fish

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 39 16.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 14 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 140 58.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 17 7.1%
Back