Show off your nano reefs here!

lopez052308

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 25, 2023
Messages
469
Reaction score
821
Location
florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone I hope you all are enjoying your day just wanted to put out there that few people realize the challenges of keeping a nano reef. Just wanted to see everyone’s hard work and dedication. Here’s mine going on 5 months going to start gluing everything down and buying some show pieces soon.

feel welcome to post you nano here!

2E41BA79-DB90-4A5D-B645-E20776784DB6.jpeg
 
Hey everyone I hope you all are enjoying your day just wanted to put out there that few people realize the challenges of keeping a nano reef. Just wanted to see everyone’s hard work and dedication. Here’s mine going on 5 months going to start gluing everything down and buying some show pieces soon.

feel welcome to post you nano here!

2E41BA79-DB90-4A5D-B645-E20776784DB6.jpeg
Your nano looks great!!
 
Bump last one was a fail, I know there’s some more stunning nanos out there!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new