Show off your nano reefs here!

Current 14 IM peninsula. Looking a little neglected.
PXL_20221208_045232684.jpg



New build getting sand and water this week. 25 IM Lagoon.
PXL_20230421_201222424.jpg

Does the IM 14 Peninsuala feel like a peninsula? Or, does the dimensions make it seem like / feel like a cube?
 
Does the IM 14 Peninsuala feel like a peninsula? Or, does the dimensions make it seem like / feel like a cube?
No. It's really a terrible little tank format. I view it from one of the long sides. I've actually considered blacking one of the long sides out. It's also terrible on a stand because it's narrow and top heavy. I live in constant fear that it's gonna get knocked over.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new