Show off your nano reefs here!

My 30 mixed reef with some new additions
IMG_20240105_161721.jpg

IMG_20240127_133652.jpg
 
What is the next tank you are getting?
Having a hard time deciding! Currently looking at WB peninsula 25, IM nuvo 20. Also am highly considering just getting an Aqueon 20 long. I’m feeling kinda pressed to swap tanks soon because of this dumb chip on the corner of my cube…
 
Having a hard time deciding! Currently looking at WB peninsula 25, IM nuvo 20. Also am highly considering just getting an Aqueon 20 long. I’m feeling kinda pressed to swap tanks soon because of this dumb chip on the corner of my cube…
25 Peninsula or 20L my vote. The IM just seems overpriced to me!
 
Having a hard time deciding! Currently looking at WB peninsula 25, IM nuvo 20. Also am highly considering just getting an Aqueon 20 long. I’m feeling kinda pressed to swap tanks soon because of this dumb chip on the corner of my cube…
ooo the 20 long would be nice. Is the chip bad enough to cause a leak?
 
ooo the 20 long would be nice. Is the chip bad enough to cause a leak?

I'm leaning towards the 20 long cause it was the first tank I ever owned, nostalgia feels. Also because of $$$, I could pretty much recycle all the HOB equipment I'm currently using. The chip.. has become a top off indicator. It's pretty much right below the water line. Seam looks to be fine but after all the reviews I've read about the Aqueon 14 cube failing I dont think I'll think I'll wait around to find out.

1709753549877.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new