Show off your nano reefs here!

4 ay 8 günlük akvaryumum
1000209775.jpg
1000209750.jpg
1000209746.jpg
Love the toadstool in your tank!
 
Reefer 170 in its glory.
20220323_171823.jpg


Version 2 before I broke the tank down because if a failed seam.
Screenshot_20240119_095906_Gallery.jpg
Mesmerizing! Love the ginormous carpet as a centerpiece! :)
 
Thanks. It was beautiful for a couple of months until the nem decided to move around the left side to the back 😢
I was going to ask about that - lol! They do move, regardless if constant lighting & flow. You sneeze and they’ll move. That’s why I stopped sneezing in front of mine… ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new