Show off your nano tank aquascapes!

  • Thread starter Thread starter GoReefin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

GoReefin

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2020
Messages
1,111
Reaction score
1,106
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 13.5g fluval anemone tank and a second 13.5g softy/Lps coral tank and would love to see everyone's nano aquascapes!

I'll start with mine.

20201214_134424.jpg 20201214_134436.jpg
 
53 days old, 7.5 gallon nano tank and 4 gallon sump. 7 Pacific oysters for filtration
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20201215-140728.png
    Screenshot_20201215-140728.png
    716.2 KB · Views: 193
  • Screenshot_20201215-140752.png
    Screenshot_20201215-140752.png
    875.8 KB · Views: 161
  • Screenshot_20201215-140818.png
    Screenshot_20201215-140818.png
    977 KB · Views: 143
  • Screenshot_20201215-140836.png
    Screenshot_20201215-140836.png
    842.7 KB · Views: 143
Is 25 gal still nano? I have a frag/display tank that I scaped with frag grow out rocks from two little fishies and some stax rock.
my tank is still young but follows the idea that the rocks aren’t supposed to look amazing, it’s supposed to provide the best environment for the corals. So for my tank that means keeping the structure low so I can send flow across the top without being interrupted by tall rocks
C40C79C2-D164-447A-8069-257B453EB3A2.jpeg
 
Is 25 gal still nano? I have a frag/display tank that I scaped with frag grow out rocks from two little fishies and some stax rock.
my tank is still young but follows the idea that the rocks aren’t supposed to look amazing, it’s supposed to provide the best environment for the corals. So for my tank that means keeping the structure low so I can send flow across the top without being interrupted by tall rocks
C40C79C2-D164-447A-8069-257B453EB3A2.jpeg
I love the open look. great color choices too!
 
Evo 13.5 setup November 20th. Looking forward to see how it grows
 

Attachments

  • 20210112_143852.jpg
    20210112_143852.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 138
20 long.
T5 2 bulb fixture and 2 fluval LEDs.
Aquaclear110 with Tunze 9001 skimmer.
Clown Pair.
Royal gramma.
 

Attachments

  • 2F4C33CF-EF04-4C9D-B4F3-FC3A8E4B34CB.jpeg
    2F4C33CF-EF04-4C9D-B4F3-FC3A8E4B34CB.jpeg
    184.4 KB · Views: 155
  • 2B17AD12-A0D0-40EE-80DF-F7C5EE621F4E.jpeg
    2B17AD12-A0D0-40EE-80DF-F7C5EE621F4E.jpeg
    344.3 KB · Views: 150
Fiji Cube 20 Gallon Peninsula
thumbnail (2).jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new