Show off your non fishie pets

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mariette
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
3B890525-1DE3-483F-B3F7-891879028B09.jpeg This is my Brazilian rainbow boa. I like that sand boa!
Great thread! My pets are a little less mainstream- Currently I have 14 snakes, 2 lizards and 3 tarantulas. If I posted all of them It would probably be its own page so these are just my more photogenic ones;Hilarious Surely I'm not the only snake keeper on R2R- lets see some more noodles!

Root my Eastern blue tongue skink
IMG_8105.jpg
Pele My knob tailed gecko
IMG_8368.jpg
Twiggy my Amazon tree boa
IMG_9346.jpg
Frost my Anery Kenyan Sand boa
IMG_7749.jpg
And Kidou my male rhino ratsnake (grown quite a bit since this photo but I just fed him so I'll get better photo in a few days once he's done with his meal
IMG_4127.JPG
 
Here are some photos of our Bernedoodle, Mac. He's a mix of Bernese Mountain Dog and Standard Poodle. He turned two years old in March of this year.
IMG_0133.JPG
IMG_0068.JPG
IMG_0101.JPG
IMG_0084.JPG
IMG_1474.JPG
IMG_0106.JPG
IMG_0114.JPG
IMG_0009.JPG
IMG_0005.JPG
IMG_0080.JPG
IMG_0062.JPG
IMG_0092.JPG
IMG_0060.JPG
IMG_0071.JPG
IMG_0046.JPG
Okay , well thanks . You just killed me with those pictures. Sooo adorable.;Joyful
 
And here is Carter; my cockatiel that I found under my car in a parking garage. Three months of searching for owners, and no one claimed her. So here she lives.

Carter hummus.jpg
Awww thank you for rescuing her!! She is just too beautiful!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new