Show off your pond??

Born2beblack

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay so i live in canada and obviously a salt pound outside would be a pain and a half.. if even possible idk

But any of my American or over the pond friends have cool outside setups??
Manly trying to see what people have created. Even in glass.
This is my oof 20,000g plus idk probs way more lol. Its 6ft plus deep. Dirt makes it feel smaller. theres 2 other ponds and a water fall attached to it in the back but i never go there to many vines its more my filter.
Screenshot_20210317-134206_Gallery.jpg

Background
i was 5 and i asked my grandpa for a pond.. no joke i was young. But on my 6th school graduation thing whatever yea do, i was suprised with the start of a pond design. I had no idea what was going on, i just new i was getting a pond. So by 13 when i realized what it more was, i started doing work and trying more with it. Since then now im 25 and ive grown kois and many other great fish along with a foot and half big large mouth bass that jumps for me. Had my ups and downs but this year i plan to re do the bottom, as so much muck has built up and do a planted bottom.
I dont live with my grandparents anymore (my parents) but i do go and clean the pond and feed them. Just been neglected with how pretty it could be since i graduated.
Ive always loved fish and this was my first system ever hahah
I did keep a fish tank like weeks after this when i was 7 or so but i always would go out and feed them. My grandma would bring me in so i wouldnt eat my food out on the deck. I loved this pond and i think im the way iam now because of this pond. So im gonna go and give it so love this year. Also get to see my large mouth bass :)
I have many fish so when i go next week to clean the under ground filter unit. Ill get them all to come out. As i dont have to feed the pond often.
My perch and rainbows school so well its a cloud of ornage and blueish greens.
Most my fish besides the koi our local fish. Even the catfish are all raised from babies now 2ft 3ft plus but they dont come out much.

Fresh or salt lets see them all
Sorry hard to find photos
Screenshot_20210317-140205_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210317-140532_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20210317-134206_Gallery.jpg

Ponds 20 years old :)
1st pond
7ft deep
25ft by 25ft

2nd and 3rd pond
3ft deep
6tf by 4ft

Screenshot_20210317-134213_Gallery.jpg

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 29.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 25 36.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 27.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back