Show off your Tangs

  • Thread starter Thread starter scott9119
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
My new gem tang...
08f0641a6d545253d000fbf3f7b69a9e.jpg

wow that sponge is huge, whats the secret to them? Ive always thought they were difficult to keep?
 
wow that sponge is huge, whats the secret to them? Ive always thought they were difficult to keep?
It's fake lol.... It does look real in the picture.. I'm fish only and have those different corals in the tank.... Thanks...
 
Beauties for sure!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new