Show off your Tangs

  • Thread starter Thread starter scott9119
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
image.jpg


image.jpg


Achilles
PBT
Male Blonde Naso w/ Streamers
Female Naso
Hippo x 2
Tomini
Salfin
Orange shoulder
Kole
Sohal
Purple
Yellow x 5
Moorish Idol
*Clown Tang in quarantine

And a bunch of other fish...no aggression other then when introducing new fish but after a day things are good again.

STUNNING photos!
 
What's the trick to keeping your tangs alive for so long? I see some of you have had your tangs for 6+ years. I had a kole yellow eye tang and he got ich really fast and I lost him :-(
My hippo tang has had iche many times every time he gets it I use Kent garlic extreme and a UV he hasn't had iche for a couple years now and I haven't ran my UV for over a year
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new