Show off your Tangs

  • Thread starter Thread starter scott9119
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Here is my new addition! Hes tiny maybe 2" long!!

DSC_0120_zpsak0omtnh.jpg
 
Dory :) the first fish i get and also the first one that dies ---sad---
 
I love my tangs. I get flack cause I have them in a 54g tank but they are happy and healthy. I keep them well feed, they plenty of room for them to swim, and hide. My yellow is going on 7 months and Powered brown is about 5 months

1446723707708.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new