Show off your Tangs

  • Thread starter Thread starter scott9119
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
P1000289.JPG

My Tamini Tang
 
I wanted to join in. I love all the tangs. Here are my 2 newest additions.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1455983574.432192.jpg

They are in my QT tank right now. The Kole Tang cracks me up. If you walk around the room he is hiding but as soon as I go to my desk he is right there almost looking like he is saying "What are you doing, stop working and pay attention to me"
 
Love me some surgeongfish!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new