Show off your Tangs

  • Thread starter Thread starter scott9119
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
The PBT is in my FOWLR. The purple is in one of my reefs. The white spots are on the glass. Added a photo of my Mantis who lives in the sump and was out this morning.

pbt.jpg


purple tang.jpg


ms.jpg
 
Is this a juvenile doctorfish...or what do reefers call them....lfs said surgeon fish....but that's not very detailed

20170226_115830.jpg
 
Last edited:
What color is it, hard to tell from the pic.
It looks like a tang/surgeon fish but hard to tell from pic what species
 
What color is it, hard to tell from the pic.
It looks like a tang/surgeon fish but hard to tell from pic what species
I apologize about the the pic...it is Black with yellow between his tail and body...with a bright blue outline on his analfin...when he does his thing and lightens up I see a hint of vertical stripes
 
My love!! Night time lights so everything looks electric!!

IMG_5524.JPG

amazing shot of the desjardini. It looks like it is still young. I had one outgrow the other tangs in a 180 and become pretty territorial so I got rid of him, but he was fun while it lasted ...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new