Show off your tank!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike628
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Sure! I have two nano tanks. The first one is a NC 28G and the second one is a Fusion 10G :
IMG_3206.jpg
IMG_3194.jpg
 
Beautiful tank's everyone.:)
 
They're breathtaking! If you dont mind me asking, how much will they run someone price wise?


Those scolly are beautiful! They run between $100 and $1000 a piece! My fair guess is $1500 worth in that one pic alone, and I'm sure it's much higher than that. The cheapest one I have ever seen was $80 and it was pretty much all green. The more colors and mixes of color in a piece makes it more valuable. They fetch a higher price tag than most because of their inability to be fragged successfully.
 
Here's my tank everyone. I have 2. I have a 4 gallon nuvo pico four that I just re-did last week. And my biocube 29 gallon. The biocube doesnt look great, but it's only been set up for about three months. What do yall think? Sorry for all the pics:(

1444176756603.jpg


1444176773403.jpg


1444176783406.jpg


1444176824511.jpg


1444176841555.jpg
 
looks good man, and don't worry it will be full soon enough everyone has to start somewhere. Forgive the blue lights and the crappy phone pics. This is my new 57 rimless upgraded from a biocube 29.
20150927_135219.jpg
 
looks good man, and don't worry it will be full soon enough everyone has to start somewhere. Forgive the blue lights and the crappy phone pics. This is my new 57 rimless upgraded from a biocube 29.
20150927_135219.jpg

Who made your tank? Mine is exactly the same and made by oceanic. Love mine and need to get bigger cuz I'm out of spaces lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new