Show off your tank!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike628
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Nice tank. Does your tank made by oceanic?
 
These are breathtaking tanks guys!!! I love seeing other peoples progress and what they enjoy doing!
 
That's funny it's the oceanic alumina or something like that found it posted on a local forum so I scooped it and a radion gen2 for $400! I thought the same thing when I saw your tank lol.
 
I am new to reefing. Just set up a Fluval M-90 5 days ago. I am getting so much info from this site. Thanks to all the old pros for sharing your successes and failures. Hope I can share my tank with y'all when it gets seasoned.
Thanks Again !
 
I am new to reefing. Just set up a Fluval M-90 5 days ago. I am getting so much info from this site. Thanks to all the old pros for sharing your successes and failures. Hope I can share my tank with y'all when it gets seasoned.
Thanks Again !
Welcome to R2R. Everyone here is helpful and you will find the info you need. Post some start up pics of your tank so we can see how its looking. Happy reefing!!!:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new