So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t have any good ones… some day I’ll get some haha
E08BBF7B-DE46-4DA9-8DB1-145E7566836B.jpeg
IMG_7327.jpeg
I like it looks really good. It's got great detail and shading.

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was young once! Oddly enough though, no reefing tattoos, just this one. They were popular in the day. I would like a reefing tat though, but I also like being married. (She said “No Way”) Lol! Oh well.
IMG_4734.jpeg

Last edited:

twentyleagues

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont have any reef related ones. Mine are mostly mythical beasts. I have a 1/4 sleeve of dragons, a phoenix full color on the outside of my forearm, Medusa on the inside of my forearm, a dragon on my calf, a Celtic knot dragon circle on the inside of my bicep. I was thinking I want a mermaid on my left inner forearm and a kracken on the outside to continue my theme and relate it to my love of keeping fish and corals. I dont remember who posted pics of art in another thread possibly @OrchidMiss of a perfect mermaid and octo that I want to use.

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I dont have any reef related ones. Mine are mostly mythical beasts. I have a 1/4 sleeve of dragons, a phoenix full color on the outside of my forearm, Medusa on the inside of my forearm, a dragon on my calf, a Celtic knot dragon circle on the inside of my bicep. I was thinking I want a mermaid on my left inner forearm and a kracken on the outside to continue my theme and relate it to my love of keeping fish and corals. I dont remember who posted pics of art in another thread possibly @OrchidMiss of a perfect mermaid and octo that I want to use.
1000034780.jpg
1000034783.jpg
1000034782.jpg

Dburr1014

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And no pics... TSK, TSK, TSK
LOL

twentyleagues

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And no pics... TSK, TSK, TSK
LOL
I was working on it. I have had too many computer crashes in the last 10-15 years. I lost most of my pics in those or the Photobucket hostage situation....lol
Ok here are a few. Sorry if pic quality is lacking.
20240505_083648~2.jpg

20240505_083324~2.jpg

Fuzzy Phoenix lol
20240505_083251~2.jpg

This tattoo covers a large burn scar that was the same size.

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I decided many years ago that my reef hobby needed to be contained …. or is it constrained? My in laws insisted on getting me fish themed stuff and I had to politely ask them to stop. I enjoy my tanks but I don’t need a fish themed bathroom or curtains or bedding ….

Not personally a fan of tattoos, so I’d not get one, fish themed or otherwise. I forbade my sons from getting any until they’re off the dad payroll, then it’s up to them. Doubt they would pick a fish regardless.

2Flash1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I decided many years ago that my reef hobby needed to be contained …. or is it constrained? My in laws insisted on getting me fish themed stuff and I had to politely ask them to stop. I enjoy my tanks but I don’t need a fish themed bathroom or curtains or bedding ….

Not personally a fan of tattoos, so I’d not get one, fish themed or otherwise. I forbade my sons from getting any until they’re off the dad payroll, then it’s up to them. Doubt they would pick a fish regardless.
I hear you there. I’m a Union Carpenter for the last 23 yrs and I’d never get a construction themed tattoo. As far as neighbors know I’m a Janitor!

Charlie’s Frags

Follow me on Instagram @Charlies Frags
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

My Dad had the same rule. I was spoiled for good behavior but would have been cut off immediately for breaking his “not under my roof” rules. Getting tattoos was one of those rules. I wanted a tattoo for my 18th birthday and he offered to pay for it. He said it would save/make him +$50k in college funds, car and insurance payments, cell phone and gas bills etc. I knew it wasn’t a threat so I decided not to get one.

Now I try to remove them for a living and know how painful, expensive, and usually disappointing the process is. I thank him all the time for not letting me get one.

sfin52

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know the rule pics or it never happened.

twentyleagues

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Dad had the same rule. I was spoiled for good behavior but would have been cut off immediately for breaking his “not under my roof” rules. Getting tattoos was one of those rules. I wanted a tattoo for my 18th birthday and he offered to pay for it. He said it would save/make him +$50k in college funds, car and insurance payments, cell phone and gas bills etc. I knew it wasn’t a threat so I decided not to get one.

Now I try to remove them for a living and know how painful, expensive, and usually disappointing the process is. I thank him all the time for not letting me get one.
I didnt get my first tattoo until I was 30. I wanted them since a teenager but I knew it was a lifelong commitment. I spent years looking for the perfect art to be used and artist I liked and trusted. I still like mine 20 years later and have no intension of removing them. All of mine have pretty much been on me since my 30s, I think I got Medusa on my 40th Bday.

My mom worked for a tattoo removal place. She said it was pretty awful, not to work there just the process.

sfin52

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was working on it. I have had too many computer crashes in the last 10-15 years. I lost most of my pics in those or the Photobucket hostage situation....lol
Ok here are a few. Sorry if pic quality is lacking.
20240505_083648~2.jpg

20240505_083324~2.jpg

Fuzzy Phoenix lol
20240505_083251~2.jpg

This tattoo covers a large burn scar that was the same size.
Very nice. I should have scrolled down.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 44 20.5%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 158 73.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 4.7%
Back