Show off your TRIGGER FISH!

POst up a pic of yours, I haven’t seen one with that coloration locally in a couple decades must be rare and wonder where the come from.

Beautiful triggers thank you! Here is mine, it was hard on camera but you can see the purple and orange hues. Unfortunately, I found out he got caught with Cyanide. He has seizures and I am hoping he’ll get better

28DCA0F7-E930-4173-B8F8-C39E7A0BB68C.jpeg
6341B422-85D3-4F8C-9628-28DF2217AA29.jpeg 95A60499-7305-41DF-A3E5-00A25B69C2DB.jpeg E3BAFD2E-36B4-4E88-8B91-05390745186C.jpeg
 
Unfortunately, I found out he got caught with Cyanide.
That's a shame, such gorgeous fish caugth with cyanide to shell them later, and they don't realize that kills really fast the reefs. I hope your triggerfish gets better
 
I have a Clown, Assasi, Huma, hawaiian black, pinktail, Niger and an undulated. Here's a vid of my predator reef tank.

 
I have a Clown, Assasi, Huma, hawaiian black, pinktail, Niger and an undulated. Here's a vid of my predator reef tank.


Beautiful tank. Predator reef lol, hard to imagine that working but you pulled it off! That broomtail wrasse is awesome.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new