0   0   0
Screenshot_20200328-165802_Video Player.jpg

HB AL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Clown, Assasi, Sargassum and Blueline. Have loved triggers and there awesome personalities and there hi IQ;) for over 30 years, every tank I’ve owned has always had multiple triggers. Had everything planned ( even had wife convinced, of new tank and to help as she woulda been on spring break from teaching to help ) for a larger tank ( 180 gallons ) as I have many fish and corals, for the new tank set up and transfer at the end of March. Had a 2 week vacation planned too then the dang covid 19 reared it’s ugly head and everything had to be put on hold. She’s a teacher and teaching from home, and I work in a grocery store and all vacations got cancelled and working 6 days a week around 10 hours a day put everything on hold. Shooting for summer to do the upgrade. Atleast I’ve dodged the virus for know as 2 of my coworkers got it a few weeks back. Only positive is we are working so the stimulus money we got I cashed out and got it stashed for the new tank and accessories, which gives me a lot more options when the time comes. These are the best 2 pics showing them all in the same pics.
3EC74C31-728D-48D6-9394-6C627A1A9950.jpeg
70505D1C-224F-490B-A035-E8FA39D18A94.jpeg

HB AL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering if anyone would be able to tell me the smallest trigger fish for a reef you have ever come across?
Not really sure what exactly your asking but if your asking about buying the smallest trigger available from a store then here at my lfs’s I’ve seen juveniles like 1 inch or so over the years for a Clown, Blueline, Huma, and Niger triggers. There could be others but those 4 came to mind in a tiny size for sale, it also depends on the time of year.

Sharir

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The smallests triggers Liveaquaria sells is the Bursa trigger and the Blue Throath trigger, both with 9"
Thank you! You're the best @ Picasso the triggerfi
Clown, Assasi, Sargassum and Blueline. Have loved triggers and there awesome personalities and there hi IQ;) for over 30 years, every tank I’ve owned has always had multiple triggers. Had everything planned ( even had wife convinced, of new tank and to help as she woulda been on spring break from teaching to help ) for a larger tank ( 180 gallons ) as I have many fish and corals, for the new tank set up and transfer at the end of March. Had a 2 week vacation planned too then the dang covid 19 reared it’s ugly head and everything had to be put on hold. She’s a teacher and teaching from home, and I work in a grocery store and all vacations got cancelled and working 6 days a week around 10 hours a day put everything on hold. Shooting for summer to do the upgrade. Atleast I’ve dodged the virus for know as 2 of my coworkers got it a few weeks back. Only positive is we are working so the stimulus money we got I cashed out and got it stashed for the new tank and accessories, which gives me a lot more options when the time comes. These are the best 2 pics showing them all in the same pics.
3EC74C31-728D-48D6-9394-6C627A1A9950.jpeg
70505D1C-224F-490B-A035-E8FA39D18A94.jpeg
I love the fact that you put those triggers in a reef tank. I totally like that move as in the wild triggers are usually found on the reef with sps and the works. You have enspired me and reminded all of us that we should emulate nature where possible... Bravo @HB AL

Sharir

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
POst up a pic of yours, I haven’t seen one with that coloration locally in a couple decades must be rare and wonder where the come from.
I bet those rare colors are only found in a specific region... This is common in alot of coral species where geographic boundaries allow the population of a species to develop without any interference from the other population groups.

Sharir

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are some of mine, I grew the babies up for someone else.

IMG_20151017_204247.jpg
012.jpg
009.jpg
IMG_20160623_213458.jpg
005.jpg
001.jpg
What is the last trigger fish pic you posted @lion king. @lion king, you have one awesome fish collection... I feel that people too frequently only focus there tanks on corals and forget the beauty of the fish... There is just something amazing to be said about an exotic fish collection.

lion king

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the last trigger fish pic you posted @lion king. @lion king, you have one awesome fish collection... I feel that people too frequently only focus there tanks on corals and forget the beauty of the fish... There is just something amazing to be said about an exotic fish collection.

Thanks, thats a blueline trigger.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 194 71.6%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 20 7.4%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 50 18.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.6%
Back