135g grow out stock options

  • Thread starter Thread starter MobileGoat
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MobileGoat

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2025
Messages
30
Reaction score
22
Location
Newfoundland
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

I'm wondering about stock options for a 135g grow out which said stock if necessary would then transfer to a 300g pond/livestock waterer.

I'm leaning towards predatory but just to give some context where my head is at but not limited to:

- Porcupine puffer
- Panther grouper
- Clown Trigger
- Coral Catshark

Of course these are not to be combinations as such in all cases, more so some species I like but not necessary would stock together.

Thanks,
 
I’d really like one day to have the space to build a aquarium big enough to keep a coral catshark
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new