Show Off Your WaterBox! :)

Waterbox Aquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will start out the thread with the WaterBox 135.4 we have set up at our office. Took these pictures a couple of weeks ago. We love our WaterBox! We are running the Current LOOP system on it and love the results.

wb4.jpg
wb1.jpg
wb2.jpg
wb3.jpg

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Aquatic Sealife

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Waterbox Aquariums are quality built .... Everything from the glass to the stand to the sump.... These things are amazing guys............ We will be posting pictures of the one we have just set up as well,,,, So Jessica please be patient.

Fire54

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to say, this thing truly is a work of art. The Black is spectacular and really brings a lot of attention to the room.

OP
OP
Waterbox Aquariums

Waterbox Aquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to say, this thing truly is a work of art. The Black is spectacular and really brings a lot of attention to the room.

Love your rock work! That tank is going to be amazing :) I will say black for sure if my favorite over white as well. The LOOP system is awesome and so easy!

OP
OP
Waterbox Aquariums

Waterbox Aquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Waterbox Aquariums are quality built .... Everything from the glass to the stand to the sump.... These things are amazing guys............ We sell them in our store as well...... We will be posting pictures of the one we have just set up as well,,,, So Jessica please be patient.

Look forward to seeing your pics! Yes these tanks are high quality and well planned out for sure. Thank you for your support as always! We love Aquatic Sealife :)

PaulH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Waterbox Platinum 135.4 that i just purchase. Does anyone have picture of 2 unions and return in the sump area.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 48.1%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 41 51.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 16 20.3%
  • None.

Votes: 21 26.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 10.1%
Back