Show Off Your WaterBox! :)

Really digging my WB30!

Reef (9 of 13).jpg


Reef (12 of 13).jpg
 
Very nice!
 
Shot of the sump area. Bubble Magnus doser fits perfectly along with BRS dual reactor. I turned the ATO section into a refugium by plugging the ATO hose hole and small pump taking water from the skimmer section into the fuge which just overflows back into the return section.

tank_fuge.jpg
 
Awesome, the ATO chamber being turned into a refugium seems to be a good choice for people :)

Yeah, that is one modification I would make to your sumps. The 5-6 gallon ATO is a little small and most like the refugiums. Refugiums are getting larger with triton method becoming more and more popular. An option for different sumps would be good (built in ATO reservoir, regular refugium, larger Triton refugium).
 
I'm thinking about getting back in to reefing and am shopping for an AIO in the 25-40 gallon range. The Waterbox 30 Shallow is on my short list. However, I absolutely cannot find any photos online of the back chambers. If you own a Waterbox AIO, could you please post some rear shots?
 
Woot! Awesome thread here!

Patiently waiting on my little Waterbox 4g AIO to arrive, just ordered yesterday after seeing them in person at RAP!

So, am I going to be the first person to fill one of these? Haven't seen any others on forums or even a google search!?!
 
Woot! Awesome thread here!

Patiently waiting on my little Waterbox 4g AIO to arrive, just ordered yesterday after seeing them in person at RAP!

So, am I going to be the first person to fill one of these? Haven't seen any others on forums or even a google search!?!

I think you might be! Can't wait to see it, I love our new little nano tanks :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new