Show off your weird and unusual fish!

HotManwich

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
156
Reaction score
220
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got to thinking... Im sure some people here have come across some odd colored or looking fish in their time. Odd markings, aberrant colors, unusual patterns, you name it! Doesnt matter what kind of fish, if you've got one, show it off! I'd love to see it!
 
I’m going to post here and spend a little time when I can get my hard drive and look for an old photo of my former saddleback clown.
 
Ps. It’s not super weird. It was just unique (not they all aren’t)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new