Show us your giganteas!

IMG_1312.jpeg
IMG_3510.jpeg
That’s nice! But not a Gig
 
Anyone buy any of the pea gigs?
 
Anyone buy any of the pea gigs?
How many were there? I only saw a blue one and a few haddoni. The rainbow one was crazy looking but I suspect it may end up being red once its settled in (most of the "rainbow" ones eventually turn red).
 
How many were there? I only saw a blue one and a few haddoni. The rainbow one was crazy looking but I suspect it may end up being red once its settled in (most of the "rainbow" ones eventually turn red).
They had 9 purples as well according to the pea thread
 
They had 9 purples as well according to the pea thread
WOW... 9 purples??? That's nuts. They must've found a nice collecting spot. Or, gigs are more common than we think and we here in the US don't get many, or they just don't make it past the collection/export stage. It'd make a lot more sense for a collector/exporter to send to Asia or somewhere closer and make the same amount of money, or possibly more.
 
Blue one getting huge and super sticky
IMG_5629.jpeg

Bleached one moved but is larger and gaining color back. Seems almost pinkish around the outer rim
IMG_5628.jpeg
 
Blue one getting huge and super sticky
IMG_5629.jpeg

Bleached one moved but is larger and gaining color back. Seems almost pinkish around the outer rim
IMG_5628.jpeg

Those beauties look super healthy Neel. Still no signs of what color the bleached one might end up being?
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new